Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Nice work

Congratulations roman, love it.

[[Cauyen]]**Game_1** [[Cauyen]]**Game_1**

Presented well

It was presented well with nice sounds, but the balls would have been better if they were animated, such as they explode when hit rather than just turn blue and disapear. Many other games are like this, but this was one of the best I have seen (except for bloons).

Cauyen responds:

Thanks, I know there is a few errors and a few things I can improve, but I won't improve this game... I'd love tobut there is just too much stuff I want to do in flash, sorry but I'd have disappoint you all.

Torch Runner Torch Runner

Nice

Nice graphics, but the game was too easy and the animation wasn't that good.

willcheng responds:

The aim of the game is to get to the end with as much of the torch intact as possible. So it's not about success or failure in getting to the end of the race - it's how much torch you get to the end with.

Goldrush Mouse Avoider Goldrush Mouse Avoider

Cheats

Right click, no cheating or something, hold left mouse button = win, theres a simple code for that it measures how far the cursor movieclip moves in half a second, if its too far like to the other end it takes you back to the start of the level.

sykesy93 responds:

cool, if you could PM a copy of it or tell me whhere i could find it, tat would be very helpful

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Good

Nice tut, to the person below me, it's so that perople like you actually learn something other than just copying other poeples work.

Kill Strawberry_clock! Kill Strawberry_clock!

WAhey

Yes finally this is my big break.

Scramball Scramball

Very good

Good but got a little repetitive, and the hittest for the ball and obstacles needs improving so you can sometimes get away.

ChrisJeffGames responds:

Hmm i see, in a sequal i will try and improve this.
Thanks.

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

Alright

The only reason it has such a high score is because tom fulp is the author. It's a good idea but it doesn't deserve such a high score. If anyone else submitted this it would have a low 3 not a 4 think about putting it on the front page so people can easily acess the different movies all of the time.

Project: Hidden 2 Project: Hidden 2

Tutorial

I'm going to guess you used an emanuele feronato tutorial to do all of that. Needs graphic work and a better storyline.

Mr.Hatmans Adventure Mr.Hatmans Adventure

HAHA

That was amazingly funny for some reason. I chuckled. The walking cycle of him wasn't that great but it could be with work, and btw did you know tha if you push tab when viewing it you can see the hidden button.

BoonChild responds:

lol thank you! and yeah, I do know about the tab key thing. but the hidden button isn't very hard to find anyway. lol. and I am trying to get better at this...I'm not too great with flash right now.